Tuesday 22 December 2015

Notes from the Week

Seasons Greetings lovelies,

 This past week has been a busy (but good) one. I feel like I've been dashing to and fro and constantly ticking things off of my 'To Do's List' all in preparation for the Christmas season. *Little side note* how blooming-well quick is Christmas approaching?!

During the past week, I have spotted lots photograph oppurtunaties and I thought it would be nice to share some pictures from my week with you.



 Whilst in Wilkinsons, I spotted an owl glittery snow globe. As a lover of both glitter and owls, this was a must buy! It was marked up at £7 but only went through the tills at £4 whoop! I love it when that happens :D 

On Tuesday, we went up to our caravan to empty it's contents for Winter. Whilst there, I spotted the giant cupcake cookie jar which I'd totally forgotten about. Anyway, I decided it was just too pretty to be left over the Winter in an empty caravan so I brought it back and re-homed it in my kitchen. I'm going to buy some mince pies to put into the jar, I'm thinking of getting some of those huge sponge cake mince pies that they sell at Costco. Mmmm :P

On Friday I had a little pamper night with a face mask, some tasty snacks and a Lush bath. I used a floral bath bomb and it made an the water super silky- most relaxing bath ever!

Whilst Christmas shopping on Amazon, I spotted Louise's Sprinkle of Glitter 2016 Diary. I had already decided that I'd like to buy it, so when I saw that it was only £4.00 with free delivery, I popped it into my basket quicker than you can say 'a Sprinkle Of Glitter!'
It really is the most beautiful piece of stationary that I ever did see and I'm so excited to use my sparkly silver gel pens to fill each page with plans and memories.

We picked up this festive cushion from The Range and since our Christmas colour-scheme is gold and cream, it fits right in! I think it was in the sale and a snip at £5.50.

And finally, whilst in the Christmas isle at Asda, I spotted a pack of 6 Iced Mince pies. As a lover of anything sweet, these were very appealing and for only £1 per pack, they were a steal. They're so delicious and even better after they've been warmed up for 15 seconds in the microwave!

I hope you enjoyed reading this lovelies. If you did, I will plan to do more weekly round-ups in the new year.


6 comments:

  1. Nice to know what you did in your week. I like pamper nights too.
    It's nice to give yourself a treat sometimes.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice post, I love these because we just get to see snippets of your week - pretty much like a vlog actually :D I love the cookie jar and the cushion, they're both so cute! Will you be showing us other bits of your Christmas decorations?
    It always makes me smile when I hear people say they love mince pies, because I feel like it's a purely British thing haha, I don't like them at all, just like pudding actually :P but they do look cute!

    Julia x
    Last post: my cinnamon hot chocolate recipe! | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/12/christmas-recipe-cinammon-spiced-hot.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'Baby it's cold outside' cushion, will definitely be buying it if I can find it in The Range! Cute post idea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a big fan of mince pies but can imagine the iced ones are tastier. Great post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to read about your week, lovely post dear =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...