Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day in the Life- Autumnal Saturday!

Heeeelllloo Daydreamers


Saturday was a fun one, I decided that since I actually had plans, I'd make a day in the life post! Follow me on an errands run and shopping trip to Southport. 
(You'll also get a Christmas-y look around the range!)

Gahhh it's too early 
 
Cheers

First task of the day done

I opened the curtains to be greeted with super thick fog- apparently this is a sign of a sunny day.


 A quick shower, face wash and a try out of my Lush sample item which is million dollar moisturiser and my face is ready for makeup...


I decided on just some light makeup, yanno only the essentials ; )

Hair and makeup done and it was only half 7!


The first thing to do was to run a few errands in Southport so a quick train journey and we were there.

Such beautiful views from the train, ahhh I do love England : )


Jobs done and just quick brew before we hit the shops!

We went into the cutest little bath shop where they sold sweet-scented bath bombs and soaps, similar to Lush. My mum bought kindly me this little bath melt which smells amazing and is now displayed on my dressing table!


In M and S, there were lots of Christmas home ware decorations and I just couldn't resist these gold glittery tealights which I think I will leave out all year 'round. I'll be hauling my shopping trip finds very soon.

 Once we got back from Southport, we decided to pop into the range, just for a little mosey around- well, they had all their Christmas things for sale which meant that there was glitter everywhere, this all excited me no end!
I bought this sparkly little guy and a few other bits and bobs...

This little bird cage was actually a tree decoration but I decided it looked just as good as an ornament so I took the cotton off the top and he is now happily perched on my desk.

This wooden glittery decoration was about £3 which I thought was a total bargain since it's around 1 meter long. I'm planning on dressing it up with fairy lights for Christmas!


When I got home, I popped on my bunny slippers (the most comfortable and soft things ever!) and made a brew, by this point I'm beginning to wonder if I have a tea addiction...

Cheers ; )




Later on in the evening, Strictly Come Dancing began- I absolutely love this show, it just reminds me of cozy autumn nights and it's such a fun, glittery lead up to Christmas!

Pinterest and the 'Winter edition Dairy milk' accompanied me for the show, Yum!


I hope you enjoyed my little day in the life post my lovelies!

11 comments:

  1. Cute post. It was really nice to see what you got up to in a day and to be honest, it sounds like my kind of day too, especially the chocolate and slippers at the end :).
    Kirsty x
    www.kirsty-y.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is a lovely post idea, loved seeing your day in pictures! i feel so christmassy now though, need to get myself some decorations ASAP x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bath melt looks fab! Such cute pictures! xx

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of posts! It's so nice and fun to read, and follow you throughout the day :) The bunny socks are so cute! And I got so excited when I saw the Christmas stuff haha - I'm looking forward to seeing your haul!

    Julia xx
    Last post: my autumnal makeup look! | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/10/my-autumn-makeup-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, I love the own decorations =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post! ! That ornament is so pretty! Love the coffee cups too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely warm and fuzzy post! Your slippers are the cutest ever! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was such a detailed post and loved the amount of pictures you got
    Em. Xx

    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and lovely pictures :-) You have cute cushions on the bed <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love being nosy and see what others do on their weekends, great post.
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this! How cozy does your bed look! I wouldn't want to leave it haha. I can't wait to go Christmas decoration shopping, it's my favourite thing about winter

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...