Tuesday 30 June 2015

Post Ideas For A Busy Blogger!

Hello Daydreamers!

Today's post is a post about posts!

I've noticed that sometimes when life takes over, blogs need to be placed on the back burner. For most of us, blogging is a hobby and when we have other priorities, the hobby is left abandoned until we find the time to make a new post- because as we all know how much time and effort goes into a blog post.

I thought I would make a list of quick and easy posts for when you are hard up on time!


  ♥  A day in the life post- This one can be an everyday day in the life like this one or a super extravagant day in the life. Either way, all you need to do is take pictures throughout the day and you have a post! 
This one works as a picture only post or picture with captions like mine.

 ♥  An OOTD Post- Everyday you will inevitably wear an outfit- (at leist I hope you do haha) and all you need to do to is get somebody to take a few quick snaps of you and there's another post!

 Current Favourite Shows/ Music- It's inevitable that you are loving a certain song at the moment or maybe you're just obsessed with that show on netflix. All you need to do is simply type up a list of what you are loving at the moment and why it's your new obsession. This type of post is like a mini review/ recommendation and I personally love reading them because I find it is a good way to discover new things.

  ♥  A Wishlist/ Future Plans/ Bucket List- Example here and here. When I'm traveling a lot, I often find that I daydream about things. I think it is because when I'm away from my desk and in a new place with new scenery, it's easier to think with a clear head. I like to take advantage of this new way of thinking and make notes on my phone to later type up into a list-style post. 
Super quick, super easy and from the heart.

I hope this post comes in handy for some of you and if you have any other post ideas, I'd love you to write them down in a comment and we can all help each other out! : )

I have more of these blogging posts planned so do keep an eye out!

Thank you for reading lovelies

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful suggestions sweetheart, lovely post! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely suggestions they are very handy, thank you!

    Mafer, Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fab suggestions, am gonna add them to my draft posts!! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always helpful to have some suggestions from fellow bloggers because you're right when you say it's hard sometimes!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Georgia, it can be really helpful to have some ideas for the days when we don't have a lot of time to create new content. I was actually thinking about doing a 'favourite shows' post :P
    Another type of post I could suggest would be a nails post: showing what nail polish you're wearing at the moment is a way to swatch nail polishes for the readers and give your opinion about them!

    Julia xx
    Check out my last post here: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/06/bonjour-paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great ideas! Wishlists are a favourite of mine if I'm struggling for inspiration or time

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great suggestions :) Can't go wrong with an OOTD or a fav show/movie list! xo
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome suggestions. I have these in my post ideas in the permanent section because these can be redone.
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks this is so helpful I love this post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Georgia! I'm sure we would all enjoy more posts ideas from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really good post idea in itself!!
    http://x-crossmyheart-x.blogspot.co.uk/
    -xxxx-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Ideas!
    It's lucky for me to find this post while planning for blog ideas!
    Thanks a lot!

    meilijourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...