Wednesday 17 June 2015

Home Corners- Dressing Table

Hello Daydreamers!

I'm here again, doing another home corners post!
 This time, I'm showing you lovely lot my dressing table which is where I keep all my favourite products/ items. 
I spent some time dressing it up with fairy lights and pretty pastel items and I'm finally happy with how it all looks so here we go!

The rose fairy lights are from Wilkinsons and they come in handy when you want to dress an area up and add a little bit of colour.

So I keep most of my everyday beauty related products on top of my dressing table so that I can grab what I need quickly in the morning. I also like to display the pink clay time face mask because I love the design of the tub and it matches the colour scheme well.
 I only noticed when I uploaded the photo that I had accidentally left my cupcake face mask out (it usually goes in the fridge) so that's not normally there. I so surprised that I didn't notice it, I even took a close up photo! The green cleanser is Superdrugs hot cloth cleanse which I've been enjoying lately and the batiste dry shampoo is a new addition to my collection, I just love the pretty floral pattern on the bottle!

I placed this perfume on the dressing table because I think the design of the bottle is sweet and the rose gold features are lovely.
  I have been using it a whole lot more since it's so easy to just pick up and spritz and I've grown to love it all the more!

This is my everyday jewellery tray (I wrote a blog post about it a few months back) Looking at in now, it could do with a bit of a tidy hehe :P 
Having this saves me from hauling down my jewellery box from the top of my wardrobe everytime I want to add some sparkle to an outfit.

Aaaaand finally, my lush bath bombs which I store in a vase. 
I actually wrote a blog post about my lush storage too if you're interested it's here 
I love lush bath bombs and I find it so much fun to choose a particular colour scheme when shopping in Lush. Also I think that Lush bath bombs are too pretty to not display. Storing them like this means that when you walk into the room, you get a light essence of Lush which I think is the most calming and uplifting experience ever : )

Thank you for reading, I hope found this interesting and maybe even got some ideas/ tips.

If you enjoyed this, there are 2 other posts in the Home Corners series...

Home Corners- Desk
Home Corners- Wardrobe


17 comments:

  1. Aw your desk is so cute! I love the fairy lights x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table is so cute with all the flowers round the mirror I love what you've done with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bath bomb storage is such a cute and sweet idea, I'd never thought of that before xx

    www.dimpl3dbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vanity is the cutest vanity in existence! I love the little flowers and light, so sweet! And the Lush bath bombs in a jar are so pretty, what a wonderful idea. :D xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dressing table is SO cute. I love it! I have the same jewellery holder as you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've gone into cuteness overload haha! Your dressing table looks amazing with the flowers and I love the bath bomb storage. What a good idea!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it..so cuteee! <3
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love how you store your lush products! Such a good idea and bet your room smells lovely! Also love your lights, I love fairy lights haha x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might just have to steal your idea of keeping the lush products in a container, such a cute idea and definitely better than keeping them in the scruffy bags which rip easily! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love the lights =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I was very late on the commenting game. Haha. I'll be first comment next time :P.
    Anyway I absolutely love your Home Corners posts. I find them so cute and creative. They also remind me a lot of how my room is styled with all the white furniture and pink details. Fabulous post as always Georgia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely area to be sat at to pamper yourself :)
    You've really done a great job - love the lights!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I love the atmosphere you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the flower fairy lights. Did you buy them or make them?
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe nope I bought them, I wish I was smart enough to make them though! Thank you for commenting :D

      Delete
  15. It's so cute! I love it!
    www.adventuresofvintagebarbie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dressing table looks super cute. The fairy lights are so adorable. I think I need to step my dressing table game up. :) such a lovely post.

    Cloudie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...