Tuesday 31 March 2015

Just a Little Chat

Hello everyone! Well, hello to all 1000 of you - whaaaat?!! 
 
I'm gonna be honest here, I'm still in complete denial that 1000 people decided to become apart of this little blogety blog!

 Tea and biscuits because yanno, 
that's what you eat when you sit down for a natter yes? I dunno : P

So there's 3 things I want to say,

Number 1 Thank you so, so much to each and every one of you who are now following Blossoming Daydreams. I'm so lucky to have a lovely group of people who actually choose to take the time to read something I write- I'm aware I sound a little unhinged but I'm just so thankful x
Number 2 As you may have already noticed, I decided it was time for a little change design wise and have opted for the modern white background that is oh so popular at the moment with other bloggers. I've also added a few Mint accents to the baby Pink colour scheme- I'm pretty happy with it and I hope you all approve too.

Number 3 For the past week or so, I have had a case of writers block- on several occasions, I've sat down to my laptop thinking "I'll write a blog post" only to get stuck at the first hurdle as I can't think of anything to write about so as a result, things have been pretty quiet around here of late but I have since got a list together of posts that I want to write in the future so what I'm trying to say in a very roundabout way is there will be lots of new posts up very soon (including some new-style posts)

So, I hope you enjoyed that little chat- you've been ever so quiet, I bet it's because you can't get a word in edgeways with me wittering on ; ) 


8 comments:

  1. I think its always better not to blog if you cant think of something, quality rather than quantity. Keep doing what you are doing its great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on over a 1000 followers! Well done! I really like the new design of your blog, white it very popular at the moment, I think it looks sophisticated. Mmmm... rich teas and a cup of tea! Perfect! I can't wait to read more of your posts.
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I've been stuck in a blogging rut lately. Writing down a list is a good idea!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 1000 followers is a huge achievement!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 1000!! That is so fabulous. I've been writing ideas down as I think of them as well. I love the design change very sleek, chic, and springy. I hope you don't mind me asking if you can check out my blog? It'd mean a lot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm another one past 1000 for you! Congratulations, that is a really great accomplishment. I hope you get over your writer's block soon! Bloggers gotta blog xx

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 1000 followers! It feels great, doesn't it? I love the layout too. Hope your writers block ends soon, theres always tag posts and things you could do for a bit of inspiration!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered your blog today and I fell in love with it :) congrats on your followers, you deserve even more :) keep it up!
    http://emmxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...