Thursday 12 March 2015

Home Corners- Workspace/ Desk

So, I decided to begin a new little series on Blossoming Daydreams, it's called 'home corners.' 
I used to love reading other bloggers home corners posts before I got into blogging myself and thought now I have my own little blog, I would give it a go! Home corners will be little tours of small spaces around my room. It's something a bit different and I hope you like it : )

So here is an overview of my desk

 I got this lamp from Dunelm Mill and I liked it because of the the wicker heart. The original lamp shade was just plain and cream which was fine but I saw this grey the shade in the sale at b and q and loved it so I switched it up a little. The rose fairy lights are from Wilkinsons (I also have some around my dressing table mirror) and the candle at the back is from Primark and was only £1 it is vanilla and coconut scented and smells lovely. 

 This notebook was from Tesco and I liked it because it matches the rose fairy lights. I write all my to-do's and plans in it.

 This is my elderly laptop, I've had it for 6 years and it is soooo slow. Really, I need to buy a new one but this one is hanging on for now (only just :S) 

In the corner is this little guy, I love owls so I loved this when I saw it in Dunelm Mill. It was in the bathroom section- I think he's meant to be a toothbrush holder but I use him for all my stationary bits and bobs. Again, the candles are from Primark- I love Primark candles, they always smell fab and are such a bargain too!

This is my ipad mini, I got the sweet case from amazon. I leave it on my desk since it matches the other things on there.

And finally, just above my desk is this shelf which was from dotcomgiftshop. I  keep the flamingo candle which I won in this giveaway on it, a battery powered candle that my Mum gave me for Christmas (it has Christmas trees and reindeer on it but I didn't want to pack it away for a year since its so cute) and a wicker basket in from ASDA which houses the chalks I use on the heart blackboard above my desk.

So there is my first post for home corners, I really enjoyed doing this and I hope you liked reading it :D

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely workspace. I really enjoy the little wicker heart on the lamp.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute space! I particularly love the heart blackboard and the little owl pencil holder! And I didn't realise that Primark candles are so cheap - I will definitely have to look into getting some, although they don't allow us to light candles in uni accommodation so I'll have to wait until next year when I'm in a house. Really gorgeous post and lovely idea to make it a little series - I can't wait to see the rest of it!

    I think you might enjoy a post I did a while ago about my dorm room decor - http://alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/dorm-room-decorating-tips.html - I also have a bit of a thing for owls so we should get along quite well! :')

    Hope you have a lovely weekend,

    Laurel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for such a lovely comment Laurel, and I will go check out your post now, I always like to see other people's decorating ideas :D xx

      Delete
  3. Your desk is so cute! I love it :)

    JJ x outcrowdfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! i love love love those fairy lights!

    Charlotte- http://icharlotteemily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This desk is so on point! It's like desk goals! I can't even deal. I love all the light pink and white colors & all the pretty roses and flowers! Wish my desk looked this nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorably cute :) soon as I get my own little place I am doing these blogposts xxxx

    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your desk set up, I have the same fairy lights too but in blue! Followed you on bloglovin too :) x
    http://laurenslifestylexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute set up! I need to organise myself! X

    Ever wanted to know hoe to style 70s bell bottoms? Head over to
     hailandharmony.blogspot.ie  // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...