Sunday 18 January 2015

Lush Boxing Day Sale Haul

So, as you may already be aware I'm a huge fan of Lush. I like the bath things best but I also love the hair products and the creams- although those are more of luxury buy for me as I find some products quite expensive and Lush don't do sales all year round... that is of course until Boxing Day!! 

Now I know this is very late, but I only received the parcel yesterday- Saturday 17th due to technical issues on the Lush boxing day sales. Better late than never eh?

I had heard about the Lush Boxing Day sale before and was told that there are always queues as long as the street just to get into the store, I then found out that they also host a sale online however it can be a stressful experience and stock usually goes completely within the first 20 minutes. Feeling like neither of those options sounded appealing I decided I would have a quick look online and the items available on Boxing day and decide from there.

I went on the website at 5pm ish and everything was still there (I later found out there were technical difficulties on the website causing this to happen)

 Everything in the sale was 50% off and I would say there were roughly about 20-25 items including Christmas products and all year round products.

This is what I got... 

 ♥ Blue skies and fluffy white clouds
♥ Luxury lush pud
♥ Shoot for the stars
♥ Sakura
♥ Cinders
♥ Each peach and two's a pair x 2 (my mum got one and so did I)
♥ Ultimate shine shampoo bar
♥ And 3 samples lemony flutter, R and B and Jason and the argon oil.

It all came up to £21.88 whoop bargain!

I can do more in depth, individual reviews on any of these products (all except 'shoot for the stars' as I've given it away as a gift, sorry xx) so if you would like to know more about any of them, then just let me know in a comment below  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...