Saturday 27 December 2014

Wilkinsons Kiss Range- Clay Time, Apricot Lip scrub, and Prime of Your Life.

Hello! Did you all have a good Chritsmas? 
We had a lovely relaxing Christmas which was well needed however by Boxing Day we were going a little stir-crazy, so we decided to check out the shops and the sales. 

Whilst in Wilksinons I spotted the kiss range and couldn't help but liken the products to Soap and Glory- only, at a snip of the price. Intrigued, I decided to pick up these 3 products, they weren't on sale but are fairly new and quite a bargain already.


 I got a clay face mask £3, a lip scrub £2 and a primer £3 (I had read great things about the primer and had already decided I wanted to buy it and review it for you) 


Clay Time Face Mask

As you can see, I've already given this a good try and I love it! 
The scent is beautiful but difficult to describe, I would say it smells clean with a hint of mild soap its a very feminine scent as the outer packaging would suggest.
The mask itself is very thick and a little goes a long way, it glides onto the skin like a dream and sets within 4-5 minutes. The directions say " leave for 5 minutes for a quick skin treat or up to 15 minutes for a deep cleansing facial." The mask leaves my skin feeling cool, hydrated and smelling fresh.

Apricot Lip Scrub

This was the one I was most excited to try! We all know this is going to be compared to the Lush lip scrubs as there aren't many lip scrubs on the market, however I would go as far to say the product itself is just as good as Lush's version. Apricot is the only choice of flavour- at the moment, that is. I suspect that if they sell well, they may bring out more variations in the future. 
The scent is pleasant and reminds me of the St. Ives apricot range.
The texture is practically identical to the Lush ones- it buffs away all the dry skin on my lips and leaves them feeling smooth, and even looking a little more plump as all the exfoliating increases circulation. 
This little pot only costs £2 in comparison to the Lush ones which are currently £5.50 although this one contains 10g of product whereas the Lush are bigger containing 25g. 
All in all I'm very pleased with this little gem, and since a little goes a long way, I think it will last me for months making it great value for money!

Kiss Light Reflecting Primer

  This primer apparently contains Silica spheres to diffuse light and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also moisturizes the skin with vitamin E and other oils. I feel this primer did smooth out my skin making it a good base for makeup however I can't honestly say I noticed any light reflection and my skin didn't appear any more dewy or luminous after use, although this could be down to my foundation (currently collection
Lasting Perfection) which is a full coverage, 16 hour foundation. I found that the application of my foundation was noticeably better- it was easier to smooth onto my skin and I found it stayed at the 'just applied' look for longer.

All in all I'm very impressed with the Kiss range, I love the packaging and I think that the products are fabulous for the price. I'm tempted to go back and buy it all!

Have you tried anything from this range yet? What did you think? 


1 comment:

  1. I hope they still stock these, i really fancy giving them a try, x

    www.abibaldwin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...