Sunday 21 December 2014

Seasonal Sundays #3- Festive Hot Chocolate

When it's cold outside, I think there is nothing better than a hot chocolate to warm you up (in my case, defrost me from the inside as I am constantly cold with toes that feel like frozen baby carrots- what a lovely mental image for you!) So, with the weather in England turning arctic, I decided to share with you my favorite hot chocolate recipe 


                                                     Mmmmm melting marshmallows :p



Instructions:
Fill your favorite cup with milk then pour the milk into a pan on low heat and add the chocolate- any chocolate you like- galaxy, aero, dairy milk etc (I used a mars bar :P) then stir continuously. Wait until the chocolate has melted and the milk turns chocolate-y. Resist immediately drinking as now is the time to add a pinch of salt (yes, sounds gross but brings out the sweet flavor beautifully) stir then pour into your cup. Add marshmallows, cream or a candy cane- or all three if you have a sweet tooth! 


Perfect for sipping by the fire whilst watching some Christmas TV 

There we have it, this post draws Festive Fridays and Seasonal Sundays to a close. With only 4 days to go until the big day, I hope you're all ready and raring to go for the gift giving, mince pie munching, party popping season and I also hope this mini series has helped you enjoy/ get set for the festive season.

So I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I will be back shortly after the big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...