Sunday 7 December 2014

Seasonal Sundays #1- Creative Wrapping on a Budget

If you know me, you'll know that I don't like to spend a lot of money on small things e.g cards and wrap (basically, I'm a bit of a cheapskate) however, I do like to make things look pretty and presentable so, for my Christmas wrap this year, I wanted to combine the two.
I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day- by the way, I've been completely obsessed with Pinterest recently, and came across a picture of some presents wrapped with just parcel paper, doilies and some metallic ribbon.

Parcel paper- ASDA- £2.00
Ribbon (pack of 8 rolls)- Poundland- £1.00
Paper Doilies- Wilkinson- £1.00

Feeling inspired, I went out and bought the three items, half excited to try it out and half expecting to become a member of the 'Pinterest fail' club. I was very pleasantly surprised and decided to show you how it went. 




And the best thing is it all cost me just £4.00- well a little less actually, as I have still got some parcel paper, two rolls of ribbon and a whole load of paper doilies left!

All in all, a successful Pinterest project me thinks- there's a first time for everything eh? : )






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...